OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS: OPTIMUM QUALITY GUARANTEED
Thunderbook Commitment: Level of Service
All devices have a specialized support service for the resolution of hardware incidents. The maximum response time is 5 business days, after the opening of an incident. The repair time is a maximum of 7 days from diagnosis until the repaired equipment arrives at the customer's home.
To download the drivers you have to request the access password to our SAT by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements to open an incident
IMPORTANT : have at hand the serial number of the device (STT) and the model (EAN or Part number), which you will find in:
On a silver adhesive label on the back of the device if it is a tablet and on the bottom if it is a portable one. Otherwise we will not be able to assist you adequately, as we need this information to manage the incident correctly.
We will manage your incident and a technician will contact you within a maximum period of 48 hours.
If you need a driver for our equipment, you can send us an email to the address of email@example.com the device model as well as its serial number.
Report your incident to our technicians
Technical assistance service (SAT) - ANOVO
Any type of failure related only to the hardware. The equipment warranty covers manufacturing defects, but not damage arising from daily use or consumables.
Examples of possible types of hardware failures:
1) The device does not turn on
2) The device does not charge the battery
3) The touch is damaged or has stopped working
4) The screen has some kind of anomaly
5) Some physical part is damaged (ports, buttons, cameras, etc)
SERVICE CENTER :
Phone Number: 91 625 80 93
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick repair status: https://mireparacion.anovo.es/
To repair a device it is mandatory to use our Official Anovo SAT:
Anovo's logistics costs will always be €10 (8.26+VAT). The price includes, at the time of payment, the transport of all repair orders pending collection at the same address.
Said shipping price will be paid prior to any collection and can be made by: bank transfer, credit card, company Bizum or PayPal.
The granting of credits or deferred payments is at the discretion of Anovo.
Technical support (HelpDesk) - THUNDERBOOK
Malfunction related to the operating system. It does not cover errors or software or particular configurations of the client or third parties.
Examples of possible types of malfunctions related to the operating system.
1) Problems related to the Wifi adapter or 4G Modem
2) The touch screen is poorly calibrated
3) The operating system is not working properly
4) Device crashes after an update
Phone Number: 93 181 67 59
1. Requests that are not made through the appropriate channel may be affected by the management of their incident due to a delay of between 24/48 additional hours.
2. Incident descriptions such as "not working" or "error" will not be accepted. You must specify in detail what happens to the product.
4. Incidents related to the software are not under warranty.
5. Equipment returned by the customer that is out of warranty (physical breakage, out of time, etc.) the repair or replacement of the same will have an extra cost of repair. You will receive an email with the following options:
- Pay the costs of repair or replacement.
- Recover the damaged material once the shipping and diagnosis costs have been paid.
- Recycling of the material by Thunderbook
If we do not receive a response to said communication within a period of 60 calendar days from the last communication by the client, we will recycle it. Recycled equipment cannot be recovered.
6.The equipment received, in which no anomalies are observed once the relevant tests have been carried out by the technical service, the customer will receive a communication via email in which they will be offered the option of recovering the material once the shipping costs have been paid and diagnosis.
7. The return of incomplete equipment or missing accessories will not be accepted.
The completion and submission of the incident DOES NOT imply an authorization from the guarantee management, this is subject to the authorization of the Thunderbook technical department.
The following assumptions will be excluded from the collateral management:
- Products that present physical breakage
- The incorrect use, abusive use or use or manipulation of the product in a manner contrary to the instructions contained in the user or use manuals and / or other relevant documents, including without limitation, improper storage, excessive drops or blows
- Liquid infiltrations due to incorrect use
- Short circuits due to electrical faults in the installation
To manage the guarantee, it is essential to have proof of purchase (invoice or delivery note).
The deadline to claim the lack of components, or material in the package is 14 days from the date of delivery.
For additional information about our guarantee conditions, access the following link: Guarantee Conditions.